What Guides Us And What Our Clients
Can Expect of Us:
- Safety is at the heart of our business. Our Clients’ safety always comes first.
- Our experience has shown that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- We believe in delivering on promises, following through on commitments, and adding value beyond expectation.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. Although we may have hundreds of Lifeguards each summer, we still select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best company.
- We believe in providing a supportive work environment for all our team members that will allow us to attract, develop, motivate, and retain the very best people.
- We consider the size of our company an asset. We want to be big enough to serve the largest of Aquatic Facilities, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, intimacy, and responsiveness that we all treasure and that we believe has contributed greatly to our success.
- We constantly strive to improve upon the level of service we offer our clients. We understand that in the world of business, complacency can lead to extinction.
- Our industry is highly competitive, and we aggressively seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never defame other companies.
- We believe integrity and honesty are critical to our Company’s success. We always expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do.
- We have found that our best work comes from working together as a team. That includes working with our clients to ensure that their Swim Clubs are as impressive as the neighborhoods and Country Clubs they represent.
- We believe one of our greatest Assets is our Reputation, and we work hard to preserve it.